martedì 24 settembre 2013

Com'era nel principio

Concludo ogni attività su questo blog così come le avevo iniziate. Con una preghiera.
Il Padre Eterno sta prendendo ancora del tempo, prima di donarmi felicità. Ma d'altronde, lui sa cosa fare. Sono in buone mani.
Il messaggio che tutti questi post volevano trasmettere era uno solo: amate, sempre e comunque.
Arrivederci a tutti, amici miei.

Claudio



Padre Nostro

3 commenti:

  1. Risposte
    1. The time is over, my friend. I understood there are people who only want to destroy you, they're happy if they do. That's why I won't write anymore.
      I don't feel like doing it. I put my soul into my writings, I put my soul in my choices, I put my soul there, on that table, served for someone else's dinner.
      It's been a long dinner, this "someone" is still licking lips.
      I chose not to go on, I'm dead for that "someone" and for anybody who's that cynically bad.
      Sorry buddy, you will find my words somewhere else...

      Elimina
  2. As long as I can somehow stay connected, friend...I do not like to lose a friend, even an internet friend. I'm sending direct message on twitter to be certain I might someday come to know my friend, Claudio.
    God bless, and best wishes with the band.

    RispondiElimina