something in Latin (although it's very mainstream). I actually like the phrases in this lovely post of yours http://sparseriflessioni.blogspot.com/2013/05/giorni-parte-i.html is it something about eternal soul and love? I want to have a 'mark' of my only love on my skin
If he/she left you, he/she doesn't deserve such a 'mark' on you. Don't forget him/her but let it go... If you're still together...well, every kiss will be a mark... Good luck my friend! ;)
nice handwriting, I'd love to have a tatoo in this style
RispondiEliminaThank you. I don't like very much taToos, actually, but "de gustibus".
EliminaWhat would you like to be written?
something in Latin (although it's very mainstream). I actually like the phrases in this lovely post of yours http://sparseriflessioni.blogspot.com/2013/05/giorni-parte-i.html
Eliminais it something about eternal soul and love? I want to have a 'mark' of my only love on my skin
If he/she left you, he/she doesn't deserve such a 'mark' on you. Don't forget him/her but let it go...
EliminaIf you're still together...well, every kiss will be a mark...
Good luck my friend! ;)
he/she may not deserve it, the love for him/her does
RispondiEliminaThen don't mark your skin but your soul and never lose hope
Elimina